By supporting The Leeds Fund, you are helping local community projects and charities that improve the lives of local people.
Your company and employees can support The Leeds Fund through fundraising activities, or even better, you can select us as your Charity of the Year (COTY) partner.
All of our COTY partners are assigned a dedicated Relationship Manager to help set a realistic fundraising target and assist with PR and social media promotion. You will also be given a COTY pack which will include all the information you need to help you every step of the way.
Why support us:
- Opportunities for staff to do team building and fundraising for the benefit of their local community.
- Opportunity to bring the staff closer to the community through visits to community groups.
- Publicity about your partnership through joint press releases and LCF press support.
- Promotion through our social media feeds.
- Your involvement credited on relevant promotional materials.
- Access to case studies of work being done in the community.
- Access to impact reports once the money has been spent by the community groups.
- A great feeling that you’re really making a difference in your local community!
For more information please contact Rachel Evans, Development Officer: email@example.com or call 0113 242 2426.