Research shows that there is a growing interest amongst wealthy people and businesses in wanting to learn more about philanthropy and effective charitable giving.
We don’t profess to be expert advisors in legal or financial issues, but we are experts about charitable giving, community needs, and finding or creating effective solutions that have the greatest impact. That is why working alongside professional advisors is a key part of what we do, marrying our expertise with yours, to provide a fully inclusive service to clients.
Benefits to your clients
- We take the hassle out of giving – we provide a simple and personal service that means clients are free to take decisions about their investment, and enjoy seeing the impact of their grant-making.
- We are knowledgeable – we have excellent knowledge of community needs and can match your clients’ interests to local groups and initiatives.
- We encourage clients to take the decisions – we encourage full involvement in all decision-making so the choice of who to fund, and how much to give, remains with them.
- We help clients give tax-effectively – as a registered charity we are an ideal vehicle for all methods of tax-effective giving and can help reduce the post-tax cost of a gift.
- We are transparent – we are open about our management grants and agree them, up front, with individual donors and supporters. Initial meetings and exploratory discussions are always free.
The following information sheets provide further information on the areas where we can support your clients:
- Charitable Trust Transfers
- Unclaimed Client Accounts
- Leaving a Gift in your Will
- Setting up a Named Fund
We would be really pleased to hear from you about helping your clients with their philanthropy. Please get in touch with us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0113 242 2426.