LCF has been established in Leeds for ten years and, in that period, has gained a strong reputation for putting on interesting and enjoyable events, engaging publications and campaigns.
The Leeds Fund: Annual Leeds Leads Lecture
Our annual Leeds Leads event has become an established part of the region’s calendar for businesses and city influencers, with previous key note speakers including Prince Harry.
Venue & catering sponsor
- A high profile opportunity to demonstrate support for Leeds to the city’s decision makers and the wider region/nation
- Inclusion in a prestigious group of other business sponsors of the lecture
- Opportunity to invite guests/clients to the lecture and one guest to VIP reception
- Close involvement with The Leeds Fund – a strategic fund responding to need in Leeds and recently associated with high profile businesses such as Asda and John Lewis
- Prominent branding opportunities throughout and following the Leeds Leads lecture (including pop up banners, social media and event e-communications)
- Association with Leeds Leads media activity, celebrity speakers and public announcements
- Sponsorship acknowledgement across the Leeds Leads social media and press campaign
- Opportunity for your Managing Partner/Director to place an endorsement quote in Leeds Leads promotional media pack
- VIP Reception Sponsor will be credited at the reception and in associated press
100 Club Events
The 100 club is our prestigious and popular patronage scheme in Leeds and Bradford. For an annual membership of £1,000 members demonstrate their commitment to Leeds and have the opportunity to meet with like-minded individuals. 100 Club members (and guests) meet once a quarter at different venues in the city, sometimes hosted by members themselves.
Members include: business owners; senior representatives from national and international Plc’s; and local philanthropists. Take a look at our current membership list.
Venue & catering sponsor
- Company logo included on the email invitations and event promotional materials
- Opportunity for company representative to give welcome speech
- Sponsors may also like to consider becoming a member, at £1,000 a year, and benefit from attending all the events.
Our annual Impact Report is a vital tool to showcase the needs across the city and the impact that is being made. Launched at a key event each year, this is an exclusive opportunity to expose your brand to our corporate and community supporters in the city.
For more information please contact Matthew Roberts, Head of Business Development: Matthew@leedscf.org.uk or call 0113 242 2426