NHS Leeds North Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has committed over £900,000 in the community to improve health and wellbeing across the North of the city.
NHS Leeds North CCG launched the Third Sector Health Grants scheme to help reduce the gap in life expectancy between the most deprived and most affluent communities and reduce health inequalities in Leeds.
The third and final round is now open. Funding is available for projects that build capacity to support the CCG’s Social Prescribing Service ‘Connect Well’ or meet specific Leeds North CCG priorities. This could include developing or delivering services, establishing and maintaining partnerships and involving local people in community activities surrounding health and wellbeing.
The programme seeks to support clear new ideas which have a population-based impact in Leeds North.
Activities must be able to achieve demonstrable, measurable health outcomes.
For full information, please read the NHS Leeds North CCG leaflet.
North Leeds. The primary activity of your group needs to be delivering activities that benefit people living in the area covered by NHS Leeds North CCG. Detailed CCG area maps are highlighted below.
Grants of £5,000 to £25,000 are available.
How to Apply for a Grant – Step by Step Guide
- STAGE 1 – Download and read the leaflet for guidance (pay careful attention to the key priority areas).
- Complete the online Expression of Interest (EOI) form, this can be saved and edited before submitting.
- Once completed, submit your EOI online by 12 noon on Thursday 3 November 2016.
- All EOIs will be reviewed to identify which proposals offer the best fit to the Leeds North CCG priorities.
- STAGE 2 – If you are successful at stage 1, you will be sent a link to the online full application form which will ask for further details and build upon the information supplied in your EOI. Invitations to submit a full application will be sent by Thursday 17 November.
- Your full application can be saved and edited before submitting. Once completed, submit your application online by 12 noon on Thursday 15 December 2016
Guidance Notes & Application Forms
Want to make sure your postcode area is eligible? View this interactive CCG map by selecting Leeds North from the left hand menu which is embedded into the map.
NHS Leeds North CCG
Please remember to read the leaflet for further guidance before completing an Expression of Interest Form.
GRANTS of £5,000 to £25,000 –please click on the following link to access the Leeds North Expression of Interest Form .
Your online EOI submission must reach us by 12 noon on Thursday 3rd November 2016.