Support The Leeds Fund with Richard McCann
Richard McCann is hosting 44 motivational pop-up talks in 1 day to raise money for The Leeds Fund and is seeking companies based in Leeds City Centre to welcome him into their office on Monday 20 May for a 5 minute presentation.
Richard McCann will come to your office and share his incredible story. At only 5 years old, and on the 44th week of the year, Richard lost his mother in 1975 – she was the first victim of the Yorkshire Ripper, Peter Sutcliffe. From being written off to being written about, Richard overcame problems with drugs and prison and turned his life around, becoming a motivational speaker, inspiring audiences with his story of overcoming adversity.
Places are limited and are on a first come, first served basis.
How to get involved
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and confirm your time slot
· Book a room in your office and upload a presentation
· Invite your colleagues to attend at your allotted time
· Richard McCann will come to your office and give a 5 minute inspirational presentation to motivate your staff team
· Donate a minimum of £44 through our giving platform: https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/44talksinday1
· Support The Leeds Fund and help create positive change in the communities of Leeds that need it most