The 100 Club
What is The 100 Club?
The 100 Club is a popular supporters scheme for individuals and businesses who, like us, are motivated to make a difference in Leeds. Supporters are not only demonstrating their commitment to Leeds Community Foundation and the work we do in the city but they also have the opportunity to attend exclusive quarterly events showcasing the work of the foundation and engaging with fellow supporters.
By investing in The 100 Club, supporters enable the Foundation to become increasingly resilient, boosting its grant making role. This ensures Leeds Community Foundation is able to commit long term to supporting community groups and grassroots projects that create positive change across the city.
Reasons to join The 100 Club
- Demonstrate support for your city by backing the region’s largest independent grant maker
- Build relationships with like-minded supporters to bring about positive change in the local communities that need it most
- Access to exclusive quarterly events
- Press, online and social media opportunities for supporters
- Play your part in creating a city of opportunity for all
As well as exclusive 100 Club events, Leeds Community Foundation host a large number of donor, partner and community events across Leeds and Bradford.
“I come to the friendship and singing groups here. I love coming here, they keep me busy and help me to learn.”read more
“For a lot of us in the project it’s an escape and it gives us a chance to forget about the outside world. We can be ourselves; have a laugh, enjoy ourselves and feel free…”read more
“The SRG has helped me a lot and given me confidence and come out of myself, I’m proud.”read more