The 100 Club
What is The 100 Club?
The 100 Club is a popular supporters scheme for individuals and businesses who, like us, are motivated to make a difference in Leeds. Supporters are not only demonstrating their commitment to Leeds Community Foundation and the work we do in the city but they also have the opportunity to attend exclusive quarterly events showcasing the work of the foundation and engaging with fellow supporters.
By investing in The 100 Club, supporters enable the Foundation to become increasingly resilient, boosting its grant making role. This ensures Leeds Community Foundation is able to commit long term to supporting community groups and grassroots projects that create positive change across the city.
Reasons to join The 100 Club
- Demonstrate support for your city by backing the region’s largest independent grant maker
- Build relationships with like-minded supporters to bring about positive change in the local communities that need it most
- Access to exclusive quarterly events
- Press, online and social media opportunities for supporters
- Play your part in creating a city of opportunity for all
As well as exclusive 100 Club events, Leeds Community Foundation host a large number of donor, partner and community events across Leeds and Bradford.
“Cooking club set me a goal to start doing things again, it made me feel important and valued.”read more
“Playing with them and getting involved with the activities is healthy for all of us.”read more
“I promised myself, and after I could look after myself, I would help others just like how Hope Housing helped me.”read more